Monday, March 22, 2010

24 Day Challenge Day 2

Breakfast:
Dustin:  AdvoCare Herbal Cleanse
2 Omega Plex
1 Banana
1 Cup decaf tea
Maria:  AdvoCare Spark (AWESOME!  I usually don't have caffeine due to nursing but today I thought I could use the extra kick.  The Spark is GREAT.  Use it in hot water and you instantly have energy and a clear, motivated mind.  It last for hours without giving you the shakiness and crash that coffee or pop give you.  
1 Whole Wheat Toast with Organic Peanut butter.

Mid-mornign Snack:
Maria: 2 natural rice cakes w/ natural Peanut butter.
Nuts

Lunch:
Dustin:  Spinach, carrots, cucumbers, green peppers, tomatoes
2 organic eggs
Handful raw almonds
AdvoCare Spark
Maria:  2 Organic Brown eggs
Turkey
Raw Almonds

Mid-afternoon Snack:
Dustin:  AdvoCare Post-workout Recovery Shake
Maria: Blueberries

Dinner:


Dustin: Pork chops, green beans, asparagas, green peppers, brown rice with black beans.
Maria: small spinach salad, Pork chops, green beans, asparagas, green peppers, brown rice with black beans.

Night:
Dustin: 2 Omega Plex
1 Package AdvoCare Herbal Cleanse
Maria: 1 Omega Plex

3 comments:

  1. Hey Dustin, just wondering if it normal to feel a little more crabby while cleansing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would not attribute mood to cleansing. Unless perhaps you are not eating enough, maybe then I could understand. Try increasing the calorie count tomorrow a bit. Let me know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was just a day I felt crabby, hopefully killed off those pathogens, but since I have felt so great! I have so much energy! And I'm pretty sure I lost almost an inch in my waste!

    I am sad the cleansing part is over, but excited for the other part! I don't know if I want to go back eating any other way...we'll see, a glass of wine would be nice :)

    thanks for your help with this Dustin!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete