Sunday, March 21, 2010

24 Day challenge begins...



As I promised before, I will blog about the 24 day challenge experience.  I will give you ideas on what to eat while on the challenge and also answer any questions you may have.  My wife and I (she is doing a modified version of the challenge due to nursing our daughter) began our journey today!

Breakfast:

Dustin:1 Package Herbal Cleanse Fiber Drink
2 Omega Plex
1/2 Banana
Maria: 1 Whole wheat toast w/ organic Peanut butter (here is where I have my one piece of bread due to nursing!)
2 clementines
1 Omega Plex

Mid morning snack:

Dustin: 1 cup decaf tea 
Advocare meal replacement shake (a little bit after the tea)
Maria: 1 cup decaf tea

Lunch:

Dustin & Maria: spinach, green peppers, carrots, raw almonds, turkey, broccoli, 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil, 1/2 Tbsp Blue cheese, 1/2 apple, 2 Tbsp. peanut butter.

Mid Afternoon snack:

Dustin: Spark
Maria: peanuts

Dinner:

Dustin: spinach, carrots, pumpkin seeds, almonds, 1/2 Tbsp Blue cheese, 8 oz steak, 4 oz chicken, steamed broccoli, asparagus & green beans.
Maria:  8 oz steak, 4 oz chicken, steamed broccoli, asparagus & green beans.

Dessert:
Blueberries and 1/2 kiwi

Before bed:

Dustin:  Herbal cleanse package (shown above), 2 omega plex
Maria: 1 omega plex

Let me know if you would like to begin your own 24 day challenge or if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment